murcia

Portal de Alhama de Murcia

www.portaldealhama.com

Alhama de Murcia - SpanishAlhama de Murcia - English
detail of Alhama de Murcia

 

Today begins the period of application for grants for projects of a social nature, to be developed in the municipality of Alhama (25/06/2018)

The City Council of Alhama de Murcia, through the Department of Social Services, announces the granting of grants for the year 2018, intended for associations and non-profit organizations whose purpose is the development of projects and actions of social action in the municipality of Alhama, in any of its modalities: preventive, protective, promotional or rehabilitative, etc.

Likewise, the intention is to promote attention to those groups of people in situations of greater social vulnerability, among others may be: people at risk or social exclusion, ethnic minorities, family and children, immigrants, people with disabilities, etc.

For this year 2018, the total amount allocated to these subsidies has increased with respect to the previous year, amounting to € 19,000.

Those entities wishing to present their projects to this call, must meet, among others, the following requirements:

Be legally constituted.

Be registered in the Registry of associations and citizen organizations of the City of Alhama de Murcia.

To have a registered office in Alhama de Murcia or to develop its activities within its municipal territorial scope.

Have a social nature (having accredited in its statutes as its main purpose the realization of activities included in the field of social action and social services).

Likewise, these subsidies will cover up to 75% of the total cost of the project, with the beneficiary entity contributing at least the remaining 25%.

The regulatory bases governing this call are published today, both on the website of the City of Alhama de Murcia and the National Grants Database and the deadline for submitting applications will be from June 25, 2018 to the July 20, 2018

Source: Ayuntamiento de Alhama de Murcia

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2018 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información